Yes, there are legit apps out there that pay you real money in 2018!
Here are our top apps that pay you.
Download them all and see how much you can make!
1. This app pays you to win trivia.
What’s the capital of Germany? Who was the first Beatle to get married? What year did Game of Thrones debut?
If you answered Berlin, John Lennon, and 2011 to the questions above, you may want to check out this new FREE trivia app that pays you huge cash prizes for your
useless unique knowledge!
Today’s prize is worth over $1,000. Will you be the winner? Click here to download the free app and start winning cash!
Is this passive income? By our definition it is! It’s making money without work!
2. This app pays you to walk.
There’s a new app that literally pays you to walk!
How much do they pay? Well, that depends on a lot of factors, most importantly how many steps you take in a day.
You can read how much money I made my first three months in my review.
3. This app pays you just for having it.
There’s an app that will pay you just for having it on your phone.
It doesn’t get much more passive than that!
You heard me right. They will pay you $50 per year per device just for having your app on there!
Talk about the ultimate passive income opportunity!
4. This app pays you $10 – $50 to try new restaurants.
There’s a new app that will actually pay you for dining out.
Here’s how it works:
(1) Click here to download the app and get a $5 bonus.
(2) Book a reservation through the app.
(3) Get paid $10 – $50 in Amazon or Lyft gift cards.
How is this possible, you ask?
Easy. Restaurants know that the lifetime value of a repeat customer could be hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
So they are more than willing to give $10 – $50 to a new customer in the hopes that they become a lifelong patron.
5. This app pays you to shop on Amazon.
If you’re a regular Amazon shopper, you can earn money each month simply by letting a research company track you purchase history.
Shoptracker will instantly send you a free $3 Visa gift card, plus another $3 for every month you keep it installed.
It’s not a fortune, but it adds up!
Also, they don’t do anything weird with the information. They simply want to help companies better understand what people are purchasing online these days so they can serve you better.
6. This app helps you get refunded when prices drop.
The Paribus app can help you get cash back on items you bought online when the price of those items drop.
It’s like price matching, but after the fact!
Once you sign up for Paribus, it will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers.
Sign up for Paribus, and let it do the heavy lifting for you.
If you’d like to start getting refunds on your online purchases,
Remember, it’s 100% free!
Check out our Paribus video review to learn more. 👇
7. Ibotta gets you cash back on grocery stores.
There’s a little-known app called Ibotta ($10 bonus if you click here) that literally gives you cash back on things you buy anyway, just for taking pictures of your shopping receipts!
To date, I have made $1,357.09 from this little app.
And oh yeah, if you sign up with Ibotta through our special $10 bonus link (click here), you’ll get a $10 bonus when you submit your first receipt!
8. Trunow gives you cash back on gas.
Trunow is a free app that gives you 1% cash back for every gas station receipt you submit and 2% back at Trunow Partners.
If you drive a lot (or even if you don’t), this can add up to a decent chunk of change!
9. Swagbucks pays you for random stuff.
Swagbucks ($5 sign-up bonus) is a great app to use to make money whenever you have some downtime, say while you’re in line at the store or while watching some mindless TV program.
There are a variety of ways to make money with the Swagbucks app, including:
- Playing games on your phone
- Using the Swagbucks search engine
- Watching videos
- Taking surveys
- Getting cash back on online purchases
- Using coupons
- And more!
10. OhmConnect pays you to use less electricity.
OhmConnect ($20 sign-up bonus) is a free service that rewards you for saving energy when it matters most to the grid and the environment.
You will receive a notification about once per week to save energy for an hour.
If you save energy, you receive cash.
11. This free slots app rewards you for saving.
Long Game (click here for 300 bonus coins) is a free app that basically gamifies and rewards you for your savings.
Here’s how Long Game works:
(1) You deposit money into your Long Game account and earn interest on it. Note that this money belongs to you, just like it does in your bank account.Long Game does not collect any fees out of the money you put in, and you can withdraw it at any time.
(3) You use these coins to play slot games with prizes ranging from $100 to $1,000,000!
So while you do have to put money into the app to play, this money belongs to you, not the house!
How does Long Game make money to pay their employees as well as your winnings?
Easy. Long Game earns interest on the money you deposit, and it’s out of this interest that it pays out the winnings.