If you’re like most people, you hate budgeting. Also if you’re like most people, you’ve tried budgeting in the past, only to give it up within a few short months, weeks, or even days.
Then this is the course for you. In fact, it’s called Budgeting for Budget Haters!
Created by Adam Hagerman, a certified financial planner and full-time financial coach, this course starts with a foundation — The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom — and guides you, step-by-step, to create a realistic budget that both you (and your significant other) can stick to.
You will learn how to:
- Save money
- Set financials goals
- Gather the right information for your budget
- Plan for periodic expenses
- Prioritize debt repayment
- Give every dollar a “job”
- Deal with specific issues that may occur
- Make room for the fun stuff
- And much more!
You will also learn specific answers to questions like these:
- Will I ever get out of debt?
- Should I pay off debt before saving for an emergency fund?
- Should I pay a little extra on my debts or only focus on one at a time?
- How can I reduce my grocery bill?
- What’s a good rate for car insurance?
- How can I make more money?
- How can I start saving more?
- Which credit card is best for improving my credit score?
- How should I be saving for my child’s college fund?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much house can I afford?
- Does it make sense to open up multiple savings accounts?
- Do I need a financial advisor?
- And many more!
You can do this.
Seriously, you can! If you’re serious about taking paying off massive debt and building massive wealth, then I highly recommend this course. Are you ready? Then check out his course in the link here. Go get ’em!
Earn 💵 Save 💰 Grow
Sign up to get new posts about earning, saving, and growing money! 💯