GetUpside Promo Code WFM8U Gives 45¢/Gallon BonusCash Back Apps and Sites
We may receive a commission if you sign up or purchase through links on this page. Here's more information.
GetUpside is an app that gives you cash back on your everyday purchases. You simply link your credit and debit cards to GetUpside, spend as you normally do, and GetUpside deposits the cash back into your account!
If you’d like more information on GetUpside, please be sure to read our GetUpside review. We gave GetUpside 4.5 stars out of 5!
And as of September 2021, the GetUpside Promo Code WFM8U will give you an extra 45¢ off per gallon.
Best GetUpside Promo Code Right Now
GetUpside is a free app that gives you free money back for gas up to 25¢/gallon.
So if you have a Toyota Camry with a 16-gallon tank, that’s a $4.00 savings every time you fill up.
Fill up your car a few times a month, and you’re looking at over $100 in savings a year!
What If My GetUpside Promo Code Doesn’t Work?
If your GetUpside promo code isn’t working, it’s possible that one of the following three things is happening:
- You have already entered another promo code or referral code. GetUpside says that most codes cannot be doubled up.
- You’ve already used GetUpside before. GetUpside promo codes and referral codes are given out to encourage first-time use, so if you’re already a GetUpside user, they won’t work.
- The promo code is no longer live.
What Is the GetUpside App?
GetUpside is a free mobile rewards app that does all this for you:
- Gives you 25¢ cash back on every gas station receipt you submit
- Lets you know where the cheapest gas is near you
- Shows you the best gas station convenience store deals near you…some up to 50% off!
How Does the GetUpside App Work?
GetUpside is super simple.
Here are the steps:
- Claim an offer at a gas station near you.
- Fill your tank and pay with any debit or credit card.
- Snap a picture of your receipt in the app.
- Get paid!
That’s it! And there is no minimum withdrawal amount to your Paypal account!
How Much Can GetUpside Save You?
GetUpside can save American drivers quite a bit of money each year.
Let’s consider the average American driver.
According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, Americans used about 142 billion gallons of finished motor gasoline in 2018.
Dividing that 142 billion gallons of gasoline over the approximately 212 million licensed drivers in the United States yields an average of 670 gallons of gas used per American driver per year.
Of course, this number is probably skewed high if we’re considering the “average American” because the 142 billion gallon figure we used for total gasoline consumption includes commercial use, so let’s round down to 600 gallons of gas used per “average American” per year.
If the average driver used GetUpside for all of those 600 gallons at $0.25 saved per gallon, that would be an extra $150 in their pocket every year!
|Do you even own a car?||100||$25|
|You must be retired||400||$100|
|Takes the bus sometimes||500||$125|
|Resident of Los Angeles||900||$225|
Can You Really Get Cash Back at Restaurants Too?
Yes, in certain locations, you can get up to 35% cash back at restaurants!
However, this feature is not in all locations yet, but hopefully it will be!
When Was GetUpside Founded?
GetUpside is actually super new. It was just founded in 2016.
That’s why they’re so generous with their 20¢/gallon sign-up bonus; they’re trying to raise awareness about their app and platform.
Where Does GetUpside Work?
As of September 2021, GetUpside is in the following 41 states:
- Alabama (127 gas stations)
- Arkansas (98 gas stations)
- Arizona (50 gas stations)
- California (82 gas stations)
- Colorado (83 gas stations)
- Connecticut (120 gas stations)
- District of Columbia (51 gas stations)
- Delaware (49 gas stations)
- Florida (1,484 gas stations)
- Georgia (999 gas stations)
- Iowa (161 gas stations)
- Illinois (685 gas stations)
- Indiana (286 gas stations)
- Kansas (38 gas stations)
- Kentucky (209 gas stations)
- Louisiana (155 gas stations)
- Massachusetts (146 gas stations)
- Maryland (281 gas stations)
- Maine (23 gas stations)
- Michigan (600 gas stations)
- Minnesota (109 gas stations)
- Missouri (169 gas stations)
- Mississippi (79 gas stations)
- North Carolina (1,158 gas stations)
- Nebraska (29 gas stations)
- New Hampshire (48 gas stations)
- New Mexico (46 gas stations
- Nevada (13 gas stations)
- New York (295 gas stations)
- Ohio (332 gas stations)
- Oklahoma (122 gas stations)
- Pennsylvania (89 gas stations)
- Rhode Island (21 gas stations)
- South Carolina (654 gas stations)
- South Dakota (32 gas stations)
- Tennessee (300 gas stations)
- Texas (1,999 gas stations)
- Virginia (785 gas stations)
- Vermont (27 gas stations)
- Washington (25 gas stations)
- West Virginia (45 gas stations)
So Should I Download GetUpside?
Heck yeah you should. It’s a free app that gives you money. What’s not to love?
Logan is a practicing CPA, Certified Student Loan Professional, and founder of Money Done Right, which he launched in 2017. After spending nearly a decade in the corporate world helping big businesses save money, he launched his blog with the goal of helping everyday Americans earn, save, and invest more money. Learn more about Logan.