💵 April ’17: we’ve made $170 using Ibotta.
That’s $170 back in our pockets, all from pushing a few buttons on our phones and snapping pictures of our store receipts! And keep in mind that we do not have children and are only shopping for two, so if you have kids, you’ll get even more cash back!
The bottom line is that Ibotta is simple and amazing, and you NEED to get it if you do any shopping whatsoever!
Shoppers have earned more than $190,000,000 in cash back by using Ibotta, and you can get your piece of the pie today. 🍰 Also, if you sign up through my Ibotta $10 Sign-Up Bonus Link, you’ll receive a $10 sign-up bonus. 🙂
So in case you need any more convincing, we’ve put together a list below of 5 reasons you need Ibotta.
👌 1. It’s super easy to use.
We had tried other cash back apps in the past, and they were super confusing. Ibotta is extremely intuitive, and the camera works like a charm. Here’s all you need to do to start earning cash back with the Ibotta app when you go shopping:
- Open the app.
- Click the store you’re at.
- Click on the items you’re purchasing (or search for them).
- After you’ve purchased your items, scan their barcodes (the app has a reader) and take a picture of your receipt (the app has a built-in camera).
That’s it! Nothing more! All in all, it takes less than a minute, which is why we’ve been able to stick with it.
Oh, and you can choose to get payment via either Paypal, Venmo, or gift card!
🍌 2. We get cash back on items we buy anyway.
Coupons are an absolutely brilliant marketing ploy because they’re generally pretty successful at convincing you to buy things that you wouldn’t have purchased anyway. So while you think you’re saving money, you’re actually not.
Ibotta, thankfully, isn’t like this. With Ibotta, we get cash back on items that we buy anyway.
Here are just a few of the items that we routinely get cash back for on the Ibotta app: apples, bananas, butter, cereal, eggs, ice cream, meat, milk, oranges, yogurt, and more.
And yes, there are many more items than these if you have more extravagant tastes, such as artisan-inspired BBQ chicken & sweet potato dog biscuits and Kashi bars.
🤑 3. The bonuses are great!
Every week or so, Ibotta comes out with a new bonus. For example, right now, Ibotta is giving an extra $5.00 bonus when you redeem 8 rebates and an extra $2.00 bonus when you redeem 5 rebates!
It’s very important to keep your eye out for these fun bonuses because they can sometimes double your weekly cash back. 🙂
🍷 4. Alcohol.
Need I say more?
🏪 5. It’s not just grocery stores!
Ibotta works with 169 grocery store chains nationwide, so chances are your local grocer is already working with. But it’s not just grocery stores that work with Ibotta! It works in over 300 retail chains, restaurants, movie theaters, convenience stores, home improvement centers, pet stores, and pharmacies nationwide.
Here’s a list of just a few of the places where Ibotta currently works:
- Big box retailers such as Target, Walmart, and Best Buy
- Pharmacies such as CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid
- Department stores such as Nordstrom, Macy’s, and JCPenney
- Clothing stores such as Banana Republic, Catherines, Forever 21, and GAP
- Beauty and wellness stores such as Sephora, Bath and Body Works, and Ulta
- Convenience stores such as 7-Eleven, Chevron Extra Mile, and Circle K
- Restaurants such as Jamba Juice, KFC, Panera Bread, Subway, and Taco Bell
- Specialty stores such as Big 5 Sporting Goods, Petco, and REI
- Online marketplaces such a Amazon.com, Jet.com, and the iTunes store
💰 So grab your $10 sign-up bonus and go for it!
I can’t say it enough; this app is AMAZING. It’s basically free money as long as you just keep buying what you normally buy while using the Ibotta app.
So go ahead and click on my Ibotta $10 Sign-Up Bonus Link to receive a $10 sign-up bonus just for trying Ibotta!