Hate Budgeting? This Is the Budgeting Course For YouBuilding Wealth
We may receive a commission if you sign up or purchase through links on this page. Here's more information.
If you’re like most people, you hate budgeting. Also if you’re like most people, you’ve tried budgeting in the past, only to give it up within a few short months, weeks, or even days.
Then this is the course for you. In fact, it’s called Budgeting for Budget Haters!
Created by Adam Hagerman, a certified financial planner and full-time financial coach, this course starts with a foundation — The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom — and guides you, step-by-step, to create a realistic budget that both you (and your significant other) can stick to.
You will learn how to:
- Save money
- Set financials goals
- Gather the right information for your budget
- Plan for periodic expenses
- Prioritize debt repayment
- Give every dollar a “job”
- Deal with specific issues that may occur
- Make room for the fun stuff
- And much more!
You will also learn specific answers to questions like these:
- Will I ever get out of debt?
- Should I pay off debt before saving for an emergency fund?
- Should I pay a little extra on my debts or only focus on one at a time?
- How can I reduce my grocery bill?
- What’s a good rate for car insurance?
- How can I make more money?
- How can I start saving more?
- Which credit card is best for improving my credit score?
- How should I be saving for my child’s college fund?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How much house can I afford?
- Does it make sense to open up multiple savings accounts?
- Do I need a financial advisor?
- And many more!
You can do this.
Seriously, you can! If you’re serious about taking paying off massive debt and building massive wealth, then I highly recommend this course. Are you ready? Then check out his course in the link here. Go get ’em!
Logan is a practicing CPA, Certified Student Loan Professional, and founder of Money Done Right, which he launched in 2017. After spending nearly a decade in the corporate world helping big businesses save money, he launched his blog with the goal of helping everyday Americans earn, save, and invest more money. Learn more about Logan.