Yes, there are legit apps out there that pay you real money in 2019!
Here are our top apps that pay you.
Download them all and see how much you can make!
1. Acorns gives you $5 to invest.
Acorns is a stock investing app that helps you invest your spare change.
And for a limited time, they’re giving a free $5 to invest to new users who sign up through our link.
Long Game (click here for 300 bonus coins) is a free app that basically gamifies and rewards you for your savings.
Here’s how Long Game works:
(1) You deposit money into your Long Game account and earn interest on it. Note that this money belongs to you, just like it does in your bank account. Long Game does not collect any fees out of the money you put in, and you can withdraw it at any time.
(3) You use these coins to play slot games with prizes ranging from $100 to $1,000,000!
So while you do have to put money into the app to play, this money belongs to you, not the house!
How does Long Game make money to pay their employees as well as your winnings?
Easy. Long Game earns interest on the money you deposit, and it’s out of this interest that it pays out the winnings.
3. This app pays you to go into stores.
Did you know there’s an app that gives you gift cards simply by walking into stores?
You don’t even have to buy anything!
So whether you’re a mall rat or just somebody who goes shopping every now and then, you stand to make a little extra cash this way.
4. This app pays you to walk.
There’s a new app that literally pays you to walk!
How much do they pay? Well, that depends on a lot of factors, most importantly how many steps you take in a day.
You can read how much money I made my first three months in my review.
5. This app pays you just for having it.
There’s an app that will pay you just for having it on your phone.
It doesn’t get much more passive than that!
You heard me right. They will pay you $50 per year per device just for having your app on there!
Talk about the ultimate passive income opportunity!
6. This app helps you get refunded when prices drop.
The Paribus app can help you get cash back on items you bought online when the price of those items drop.
It’s like price matching, but after the fact!
Once you sign up for Paribus, it will scan your emails for any purchase receipts from dozens of online retailers.
It will then track the price of the item(s) you purchased and work to get you a refund when the price drops.
Sign up for Paribus, and let it do the heavy lifting for you.
If you’d like to start getting refunds on your online purchases,
Remember, it’s 100% free!
7. Ibotta gets you cash back on grocery stores.
There’s a little-known app called Ibotta ($10 bonus if you click here) that literally gives you cash back on things you buy anyway, just for taking pictures of your shopping receipts!
To date, I have made $1,357.09 from this little app.
And oh yeah, if you sign up with Ibotta through our special $10 bonus link (click here), you’ll get a $10 bonus when you submit your first receipt!
8. GetUpside gives you cash back on gas.
GetUpside is a free app that gives you cash back for every gas station receipt you submit!
If you drive a lot (or even if you don’t), this can add up to a decent chunk of change!
9. Swagbucks pays you for random stuff.
Swagbucks ($5 sign-up bonus) is a great app to use to make money whenever you have some downtime, say while you’re in line at the store or while watching some mindless TV program.
There are a variety of ways to make money with the Swagbucks app, including:
- Playing games on your phone
- Using the Swagbucks search engine
- Watching videos
- Taking surveys
- Getting cash back on online purchases
- Using coupons
- And more!
10. Arcadia Power pays you to use less electricity.
Arcadia Power is a free service that rewards you for saving energy when it matters most to the grid and the environment.
You will receive a notification about once per week to save energy for an hour.
If you save energy, you receive cash.
11. Ebates gives you cash back for shopping online.
Ebates is an app that gives you cash back for shopping as you normally would at thousands of online retailers.